- If at least three references don't verify you, your application and any offer(s) may be terminated.
- The more references who verify you the better it is for your standing among other candidates.
- Submitting nine (9) references is best for you because even if a few references choose not to verify you, at least three (3) should.
- Providing nine (9) references also helps speed up your screening review; if at least three (3) references don't immediately verify you, your application will be delayed, and you'll have to re-submit another set of at least three (3) new references again.
- Also, maxing out your references (nine is the most you can provide upon applying) pre-positions you with your references as the first person to be at the "top of mind" when they hear about VOWAS, and wish to enroll.
- Before submitting references, TEST their email and phone number for accuracy. False/fake references are considered application fraud which means if fake references are provided you could lose employment/independent contractor agreement(s), stock and/or other compensation.